There is much debate about when the anorak jacket was first made and where it was made, however the consensus is that anorak jackets originated in Scandinavia and were used to protect folk from the harsh natural elements. The traditional anorak jacket is a pullover style jacket with a zip and hood. Our anoraks have changed very little from this, except with a few slightly different styles and features that will suit your modern busy lifestyle.
All of our anorak jackets from R-Collection are beautiful and easy to maintain.
- Contemporary Scandinavian design
- 100% high quality brushed cotton fabric that is strong and durable
- Aquatx coating on the fabric makes it:
- Stain repellent
- Water resistant
- Wind repellent
- Meets Öko-Tex Standard 100 requirements
- Non-toxic colouring process is used so there are no nasties in the dying process
- Your anorak is designed and ethically made in Finland and Estonia by R-Collection
- A durable and high-quality zip and spacious pockets
- Sleeves have two options, with buttons allowing for a tighter fit on cooler days
- Drawstring on the bottom of the anorak helps to keep warmth in