Fabric care instructions
Your anorak will endure life, weather and the washing machine. Take good care of it and it will last a lifetime.
- Only wash when necessary and spot cleaning is recommended to best maintain the natural coating
- Never wash with fabric softener and wash by itself
- When you do wash the anorak jacket, cold water is best and the maximum recommended temperature is 40 degrees
- Ironed inside out or put in the tumble dryer. Ironing inside out and the tumble dryer will help build the water repellent coating
- Store and pack away with care, and in a non-damp environment