Classic Anorak Jacket in Black
SELLOUT - LAST STOCK AVAILABLE
Enjoy FREE delivery Australia wide.
Your Classic Anorak jacket is designed to accompany you on your outdoor adventures all year round
This is why you will love your Classic Anorak:
- Classic Scandinavian design
- 100% high quality cotton fabric - wear it across the four seasons, simply adjust the number of layers you wear under it
- A coating on the fabric makes it:
- Water repellent
- Wind resistant
- Stain repellent
- Non-toxic colouring process is used so there are no nasties in the dying process
- Your anorak is designed in Finland by R-Collection and ethically made in Cambodia and Australia
- Three spacious pockets located at the front and on each side, made with durable and high quality zips
- Sleeves have two options, with buttons allowing for a tighter fit on cooler days
- Drawstring on the bottom of the anorak helps to keep warmth in
- The Classic Anorak is the perfect travel companion that will fold up and fit in your bag
Shaped by life, inspired by nature
Your anorak is made to unisex sizing. It is designed to be comfortable and a loose fit.
Why is there a size range? It depends on how you like to wear your anorak. Choose the larger of the range for a relaxed fit with multiple layers or the smaller end for a more fitted approach and less layers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, we are happy to help.
Your Unisex Classic Anorak Size
Your Women’s AUS size
Your Men’s AUS size
Shoulder + sleeve (cm)
Our Classic Anorak jacket is part of R-Collection’s Scandinavian classic range which has stayed true to its heritage as one of the first unisex anorak jackets to be sold in Scandinavia.
Your Classic Anorak has been designed in Finland by R-Collection for over 40 years and ethically made in Cambodia and Australia, and it has been tried and tested in the harshest of weather conditions.
Your anorak is made to last from high quality brushed cotton, which is soft, comfortable and allows for easy movement. A coating makes the fabric stain, water and wind repellent while maintaining its natural softness and breathability. The fabric will age beautifully and will allow your skin to breathe. Your anorak is unlined, making it versatile enough to be worn all year round - simply adjust the number of layers you wear under your anorak and you will be protected from the weather so you can enjoy your fritid (free time) all year.
We firmly believe your anorak jacket will look and feels more beautiful with wear and age.
Fabric care instructions
Your anorak will endure life, weather and the washing machine. Take good care of it and it will last a lifetime.
- Only wash when necessary and spot cleaning is recommended to best maintain the natural coating
- When you do wash the anorak jacket, cold water is best and the maximum recommended temperature is 40 degrees
- Never wash with fabric softener and wash by itself
- Ironed inside out. Ironing inside out will help build the water repellent coating
- Store and pack away with care, and in a non-damp environment
Shipping & Returns - FREE delivery Australia wide when you sign up to our newsletter and if you are not completely happy, exchange or return your anorak within 14 days.
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY - This one’s on us! Enjoy FREE delivery Australia wide when you sign up to our newsletter. Delivery times are 5-7 business days from the time of order. $7 AUD shipping otherwise.
Express shipping is available for $15 AUD, delivery times are 2-3 business days from the time of order.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY - Enjoy a standard shipping flat rate of $15 AUD.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your Anorakki jacket, you may return or exchange it within 14 business days of receiving your purchase, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The product is returned within fourteen (14) business days of receiving the order.
- Contact Us with your order ID, why you are returning your order and any questions.
- The return address is - Anorakki, 25 Victoria St, PO Box 30, Macedon, Victoria, 3440.
- The returned item must be unused, unwashed, and not damaged.
- The returned item must have all tags still attached. The item must be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories.
-The item must be sent back in its original packaging. You may try the product on, and if you need to return or exchange it you can use the same box/ bag we shipped it in.
- Products that belong in the same order must be returned in one shipment.
If all of these conditions are satisfied, Anorakki will refund the value of the returned product(s), sales tax included, less any original shipping costs. Anorakki will not issue any refunds for returns that do not satisfy all of the conditions listed above; you will, however, have the option to request (within 30 days of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund) that your merchandise be shipped back to you, at your own cost, in the condition in which it was received. Your written request must also indicate your agreement to pay for return shipping and your method of payment for such shipping. If you do not request the return of your merchandise within said 30-day period, you authorise the provider, and any of its affiliates or agents, to dispose of such merchandise.
I gave my partner an Anorakki for his birthday, and he loves it. Easy to layer with a couple of jumpers on cold days, and perfect by itself when it's not as cold.
This is the 3rd one I have purchased
Love the colours. It is very versatile and comfortable to wear. So casual and looks good.
This is my second Anorak from Anorakki. I first bought a L with intentions of layering which I use all the time. I wanted a M for those days where I may just want to wear something light underneath. Quality products worth every cent. Communication with the team has been great, postage has been super fast.
So versatile. Am waiting to be notified when moss green available in small
Hi Jemma and Silje.
I am still loving and wearing both my Anorakki's. Blue and Pink go everywhere with me..from the Abrolhos Islands WA to FNQ and next week to the Eyre Peninsula in SA for a month. They are THE best. Thank you. Ro